View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 04:12 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by NoGoingBack View Post
Thanks everyone for the kind and inspiring words. It means a lot.

Feeling a lot of resentment towards myself for the things I said and did. Kind of got me to thinking, if the tables were turned, how would I feel about someone I loved behaving in the way I have, and how much forgiveness would I find in myself? What would it take for me to begin to forgive them, what could they do to prove themselves?

This is tricky stuff and it’s bothering me.

Also, I came home from work today to find 1; a letter from the mediation people who my solicitor has made a referral to on my behalf. I have to attend an initial meeting to discuss seeing my children and they’ll contact my ex partner to offer her an appointment too. Last time I went down this road, she agreed an appointment and then cancelled it at the last minute.

I was still drinking back then so hopefully the fact I’m now clean and sober and can prove it might carry some weight. I’m not optimistic.

2; A letter from the court regarding the fines I received due to breaching the restraining order by texting my children, this is an attachment of earnings order to the tune of £725. They’ll take 65% of my wages until it’s paid. Very grateful to have my job, and because of it, the ability to pay it in full tomorrow. That’s a huge thing for someone like me, and it stings a bit, but the beauty of sobriety is that I’m able to. I’m going to stick it to ‘the man ‘ by paying my dues and moving the hell on.

I’d like to check in for another 24 hours of freedom from the insanity.

Getting it done, one day at a time.

Peace and love
James
James love......yes, you are sober now, so this whole mediation thing is going to go very differently. Keep safe, look after yourself, and do this one step at a time. It will work out.....and you deserve it to. ❤️❤️