Old 10-11-2019, 12:17 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Wholesome

Sounds like you need to do some work to build yourself back up again. Things that have helped me are meditation, especially to frequencies, I can't say how beneficial I think sound is. We are so sensitive to sound. Also diet and exercise are huge. I've really linked my emotional well being to my sugar intake, for some reason, sugar gives me a victim mentality and makes me lazy. I do my best to eat a whole food plant based diet, with daily yoga and outdoor walks.

As far as getting your life back on track outside of physical health, start with what you can control. Write lists and organize yourself about how to attack the problems. Use the old AA slogan about accepting what you can't change and being courageous about what you can. Pick one small thing a day, and one big project a week, and gradually over time, you will have chipped away at it all until things are where you want them to be.

I know it can be hard to live in the in-between, where you aren't where you want to be, but you aren't going back to where you were either. You are already a huge winner here! You have made a second come back! Plenty of people don't, and you did. So give yourself some credit.