View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 03:30 PM
  # 297 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Grateful for each of you. Though I have to confess I’m a little jealous of the retirees here. You seem to be the majority
Daisy, glad Mr DB is ok. With all the dog attack stories I’ve heard over the years, I’m sometimes afraid of big dogs, mainly pit bulls, now. I know that’s not fair though. It’s usually the owners fault.
The lunch story made me smile, Numblady. I tried to do cute things like that. My son asked me not to because it’s embarrassing. Lol.
Rose, how are you?

Grateful my son is trying to teach me how to be hip (or at least not weird). He told me I shouldn’t say “true that” anymore because it’s a phrase from last year and it’s outdated, just makes me look off
Grateful to finally check in. Been a busy day. Grateful for power. Not specifically on the shutoff grid currently, but could change. Lots of coworkers and some clients affected, and apparently the internet/WiFi connection is being slowed down because of all this. Aly, have fun at The Who. Not sure if tunnel open or closed at this point. Be careful
Grateful to feel empowered at work
Grateful that a client is relocating headquarters to Texas near where my Dad lives, so I’ll be able to see him more often when I go there for meetings.

Last edited by Fearlessat50; 10-09-2019 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Misspelling