Old 10-07-2019, 08:45 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
trailmix

Why are you chasing him for visitation. So far all he's done is send you one email.

Him visiting your DD is half your responsibility - the other half is his, yet he sends one email which starts a series of drama.

Yes, you have a legal responsibility as set out in your custody agreement. The fact that he changed his living arrangements to homeless in a car is not your problem/concern.

You asked for 2 things. His address and meeting with the parents to lay down some new ground rules. Until such time as he comes up with these two things (or at least the meeting) I would just ignore him. I would email him, say I am not interested in getting involved in family drama, just need to set up a meeting with your parents to lay down some new ground rules now that you are no longer living there (it's important to document that in the email in case you need to refer to it later), when you have set up a meeting, let me know. Perhaps follow that with say, two times you are available next week.

Done. No need to follow up, the ball is then in his court.

His parents having money is kind of irrelevant. You've done nothing wrong, they can't actually come after you about, anything.