View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 06:38 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

I also had horrible dental experiences. I have a huge dental phobia too. My teeth are bothering me a lot I need to see the dentist but again I don't know if I can do it. Just about every tooth in my mouth is rotted. I just can't believe what I did.

​​​​​​I'm I'm all grown up and just made a lot of bad decisions. And these decisions about health were real bad. Putting off going to the doctor I made my health worse. Same with my teeth. It is stupid of me not going to the doctor and dentist. That's all I can think about right now. I'm torturing myself with the thoughts of why did I do this and why did I do that, questioning everything I ever did. OCD keeps the mind working.

If if I do go to the doctor I will do everything he says, that's what I plan to do anyways. Stress and Anxiety the fear just gets worse and worse as every day goes by with the appointment getting closer. I'm just thinking in my head constantly I'll just cancel it then I won't cancel it, I put up arguments for both sides. It's ridiculous.
​​​
The sad thing is I can see how difficult it is for people like me to get help. And I'm also sure there's a lot of people out there that would welcome the help and can't afford to get it. They don't even have the crappy Medicare I have.

As far as a psych ward I would never do that. But I honestly believe that if I found a good counselor, somebody to talk to even, it would be a big help to me it really would. That's what I was trying to do I can't get anything except possibly some big practices, that's what I'm afraid of and avoiding. Plus I find the people to be very cold.