Thread: Newby
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 07:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
yooper01

The man my son shares a duplex with is a really nice guy. He has done a lot for my son. I feel bad for this man. My son will use him and lie to him till he is broken. I tried to talk with the guy and tell him this addiction has been going on for 20 yrs. It is now a long time habit. I understand he is trying to help my son. But feeding him, putting a roof over his head , giving him rides is just enabling him to keep going on the addiction. I believe he bailed him out for 5 grand. The guy believes everything my son tells him of what occurred when he was busted. I know the court system well enough to see through all the bull crap. This nice person is going to lose time, money, personal property by just being a support structure my son can use at this moment in time. I think this man believes I'm a cruel mother by trying to explain how he is getting conned. My son needs to be in a lock down rehab situation in order to stop. Being out and about is just giving him the opportunity to acquire drugs or finish what he started on the suicide attempts.