View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 01:21 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
ironwill

Originally Posted by Erza View Post
This sight and everyone on it has been helping me so much. I am so thankful.

It is day five and I dan't feel strong. I met him today to discuss things and he was blank. And when he did show emotion it was anger at how me going to a lawyer and filing child support etc will bankrupt him. He is currently staying in a motel and paying for the rent of the apartment I am in so I'm guessing he is worrying g about money. But nothing about my feeling.

How can he be so cold? Continue to say, even though he is in a crappy motel he is so happy...? I feel I am secretly waiting for him to call me after drinking and beg to come home. I am not strong today. Right now anyway. Some times I feel strong. But not right now.

How can he suddenly not love me anymore? He acts like HE is the one fleeing a bad situation.

I would have felt so much stricher had I made the decision to leave.
Ezra,

You are stronger then you know. He only loves alcholol right now. In his mind it is the only thing that keeps him safe. Anything that comes between him and that is toxic.

You are doing the right thing in looking after yourself and your child. Until he wants to change he is the toxic one. He has lied and made your life miserable. That is not the life you need.

Look after yourself and lean on us at SR for help. We are here for you.