Thread: Oh Well Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 03:34 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  
Obladi
Life Goes On

Yeah, it's all glam in my life, Drops! There's not much that can beat the sheer thrill of having 20 people from various software application teams up in the middle of the night to do redundant testing. One of these days I'll be in charge of the world and able to address these things. In the meantime, I'll be grateful that I can do this part from home.

Either cutting the dose of trazodone in half or curtailing my sleep to just 6 hours did the trick. I'm feeling wide awake and ready to go. But I planned this week poorly! I should have counted on about a 12-hour workday today and cut back on my time earlier in the week. So I'm in the weird but not unwelcome spot of taking a 4 hour break before going in to work.

Found some alcohol-free deodorant at the grocery store last night. I'm thinking perhaps such a thing doesn't exist for hair conditioner, but I'll use some of my bonus time to check out the website you suggested, Flips.

Physically: Feeling well; the thigh muscle is all better now. Just in time for my next training session Saturday!
Mentally: Agile. There's a lot of stuff to cram into any given day, but my paper planner is keeping me sane.
Emotionally: Neutral, leaning toward optimism. I'm really pleased that I'm not having any drinking thoughts, but my current state feels more like being in limbo rather than moving forward. I think I'm doing all the right things and waiting for my mind to catch up.