View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 12:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Erza

Alcoholic husband left

It has been going on for over 2 years. While I was pregnant and now that my girl is almost 2 years old. The same things. Selfishness. Lies. More drinking.

Since april, when he lost his job for the 3rd time he admitted to being an alcoholic. Tried hard-ish to change. I kept seeing the hurt everytime he binged, mostly every weekend or every other. He would cry out and say he was scared. He cant control it. He wants his family more than anything. It has been a constant battle for me. Then, out of the blue the sunday morning after drinking. After saying he is scared, he looks me dead in the eye and says he doesn't love me anymore. We enjoy different things. He has been unhappy for a long time. (Which I admit, it has been hard.) And that he wants to be selfish for once! He packed his stuff and he has left. That was 4 days ago. And he is adamant on getting a divorce and that he is at peace with everything.

I have been manipulated by him so many times. He has left before and then come running back. I don't think that is the case this time.

I am hurting even though I have wanted to leave do many times in the past. It's the way that HEstaid he wants to leave when all I have ever done is love and support him. I'm not sure what to do...