View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 01:04 PM
  # 346 (permalink)  
xxxNICHOLExxx

Hopefully y’all are good
I said if I would drink again I’d call the doctor well I ended up drinking again and on top of that struggling just to live and not lose my mind I’m having ungodly panic attack and weird feelings and I’m at my breaking point I can’t do it anymore I’m throwing in the towel and giving up on drinking last final time I refuse to die at 30 years old and I refuse to show my kids this lifestyle I called the doctor of course is out this week but lucky I’m friends with her I have her personal number I’m starting back my medication today and calling Thursday for an appointment then hopefully next week she will be back and an open spot the hardest part will be being honest about my drinking my thoughts of self harm and not in touch with reality but I know it has to be done and I’m literally scared to death to see what will happen if I don’t take care of the issue now this is my last day 1 I’m wiping my hand clean from alcohol I’m ready for better things in life
Take care y’all thank you for always being understanding and helpful when my world seems crashing down