View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 07:17 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

I can't visualize any relief I just try to put it totally out of my mind but it still keeps coming back in. I can't bear to think about going for tests and having shots and things like that and never mind if he mentions other things. I don't mind doing certain medications but I just hate going to the process you have to go through to get them. I was just thinking tonight of trying to buy some Valium or Klonopin from the guy I get my weed from see if he knows of anyone. I've had a bad couple of days.

I think it would be wonderful to be cured of gallbladder disease but having to have it removed or something is just a total horror show to me. I read something on Facebook a lady I'm friends with she just had to go in for that and it freaked me just reading about it caused extreme anxiety. but on the other hand I'm dying for a cheeseburger and fries.

The glass is always half-empty or less. You say I'll be walking back to my car in a half hour. I think I'll be heading somewhere else and be getting sliced. I read about this, if you get a very serious gallbladder attack it can get infected, gangrene pancreas can get inflamed and more. It can be a life-threatening situation.

I've tried many different techniques none of them ever really worked and I gave a lot of time to some of them. I still have cassette tapes with waterfalls and waves and stuff. And some lady telling me to relax calm down breath in breath out. One of the psychiatrist ladies I used to see made a tape in her own voice. I've tried a ball a little bit too. I have some anxiety books by dr. Claire Weekes. And I have a book called the Anxiety Disease.

Last edited by daveycrockett; 09-07-2019 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Mistake