Old 09-06-2019, 07:18 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
ktaylor

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
i live in a large metropolitan city and MANY people, men and women, choose to not have a car. it's no longer a status symbol or a sign of manhood.

curious if this happened two years ago in 2017, what is causing such an angry flare up about it in 2019??
I don't like the city. Never been a city person and never will be. I would never be happy living in a large city. If you want to travel you can rent a car. I can't

I have diabetes and have to find my way to try and get fresh food eat healthy, get to doctors, pay 100s a month for insulin...

Every day of my life I resent seeing other people who got 3 4 and 5 DUI got sober and can drive but ME cause I once lived in NY have different rules even outside that state.

IN 2017 my out of state licence expired and they refused to renew because NY put me on the nationwide list RETROACTIVELY after this was all behind me and I started a new healthy life. Living a normal life using a car for half a decade after getting sober, starting a new successful life and they take it all away from me.

Angry "flare up" in 2019 cause this effects me every day of my life I wake up to something so unfair and have to struggle . I NEVER HURT ANYONE. They hurt me EVERY DAY.

2019 2029 or even 2039 if I live that long I will hate the state of NY as much as I do today.

I will never accept this. It is retroactive. EX POST FACTO LAW. I never would have even went out that day if the law at that time was lifetime revocation.