SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - No Longer abstinent
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 02:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tolkny

24 hours on - feeling more positive - thanks for responses - I wonder whether my last post was seen.

Have been absinentent three meals a day, nothing in between, for two days now and also made contributions elsewhere in the Forum.

Today I read For Today from OA again and yesterday I sent an SMS to a former OA friend - he called back and we spoke for 15 minutes and I have some small things that I feel I can work on - I think someone here suggested it as well - it seems so obvious - go outside and have a walk around - well that is in the plan for today.

I welcome responses - but know ultimately I need to take actions and connect to MY Higher Power - I had some surprising HP messages yesterday - in a letter that turned up from someone I have not heard from for about seven years and this morning I woke with the idea of an action I might take to advance one of my living propblems.

I am blessed thanks for reading .

Question - is it possible to link a post to another member here with whom I have been in contact, please?

Andrew from Essex, England UK - 10.54am London, UK time Thursday 29th August 2019.
Tolkny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tolkny For This Useful Post:
Cathy31 (08-31-2019)