SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - No Longer abstinent
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 08:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tolkny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeRecovery View Post
Welcome Tolkny-

I have been around awhile, but mainly on the Friends forum and on the food challenge forum.

When you mention that you are abstinent no longer I am curious what you mean? This particular side of the forum is not as well traveled as others is why I ask.

Welcome back!
Thanks indeed,

My head is spinning with the internet today - though I am as much addicted to that as with overeating.

If there is a better Thread for such posts to go to please tell me.

What I mean by - no longer abstinet (I thought I might have linked to a thread from several years ago - that started something like - Abstinent but - and for reasons I am not sure why now - I did not return to - possibly I forgot as I had not "subscribed " to that thread by email and at the time until about a year ago - I was immensley active with OA meetings and service at those meetings. - I am addicted to service - but then when I was not connecting with folk - slipped away & by degress went backwards - but not to full on - non stop eating -

nonetheless my weight has predictably increased to the point that any physical activity is a challenge - serves me right _ I tell my self - I know the solution - one day at atime life the programme - anyway that is what I meant -thanks.
Tolkny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tolkny For This Useful Post:
Cathy31 (08-31-2019)