View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 11:02 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

it's been about 3 years since I actually tried to get help in person, that's when I was at Kent. I asked for medication for anxiety at that time they wouldn't give me anything they would do absolutely nothing for me because I was not suicidal and that's what they told me.

I am certain it is gallbladder because the symptoms are matching exactly. I haven't eaten fatty foods now since October. that's probably another reason why I'm not doing that great because I don't eat much. I have some rice some pasta other than that I mostly eat fruit and jelly on toast and I do have tuna fish sandwiches when I can tolerate them. It's going on a year now and I just haven't been eating much at all.

I can't remember exactly what I told them three years ago but I did tell him I was hopeless I'm sure. The only thing they care about is if you are suicidal or not that's all they want to know.

If I do have a solution I don't know what it is. It is 2:00 and I'm just laying in bed because I'm having difficulty breathing and feeling nauseous again that's why I'm sure it's my liver. I have constant nausea that gets worse when I walk stand up and do physical things. Just a few months ago it was better I was walking at least a mile or so a day.