View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 03:48 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  
Bethany57

Originally Posted by Libby06 View Post
Entropy, you are my soul sister. You just described me to a T. I have a problem with food. It quieted down while I was drinking, but I took clean eating to extremes when I got sober. Im 4ft 11 and 10 lbs is 10 % of my body weight, so yes, I have to buy new clothes when that happens. Everyone says I am tiny, but I know that I am skinny fat. Not much muscle and pretty out of shape.

People find me ridiculous when I do not indulge in a cupcake. They do not get it. I do not want A cupcake, I want 6. If I ate 6, the shame I feel is deep and then fast I feel like I need to for so long and I am miserable. It all centers in my mind. Im pretty sure its not normal. Im glad to hear I am not the only one who struggles with this in sobriety.

I would feel ridiculous and laughed right out of OA if I ever went to a meeting. Nobody wants to hear from the 97 lb girls complaining about a cupcake.
Wow....this is so me. My whole mood sometimes depends on what the scale will say that morning. It's nice to have this supportive thread.