Old 08-22-2019, 09:28 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Good for you MJ! They are so very difficult to get off of. Did you feel a 7 week wean was long enough? You don't have to share but I am curious, as you can see from below. Your accomplishment is huge and I am so happy for you.
I'm in a yo-yo phase of tapering. One month I'll do great on tapering and feel really good about myself only to have the next month bring so much anxiety and panic that I have to go back up again. I'm lucky my psychiatrist is so compassionate (most of the time, every once in a while he can irritate me).
I have a volunteer class at ARF that doesn't come around very often next Thursday and I had one tonight. It was ok tonight. Luckily after this class then people split into dogs or cats. They always make you take a bunch of classes before you can do the actual task. Lol! I'm looking forward to learn the latest dog training smack...
Good luck to all my lovies. All of you/us/me who have been struggling with Benzos for a long time, or just struggling with them at all, wishing you, and me, luck, prayers, peace, ODAAT, whatever it takes. Sleep well all.