Old 08-22-2019, 04:00 AM
  # 269 (permalink)  
Dropsie

Tats,

That s$cks, all of it, but what I relate most to is the procrastination, which is so debiltating and for me is part of what fueled my drinking. O got that going on too -- I hink its part of the package for many of us.

If you look at the stuff on the Why we Suffer website, which Tats and I both like BTW and I recommend to everyone, the procrastination is part of our passive self -- fear, anxiety, escape.

And the AV is part of our awful Inner Critic Superego, whose only job is to destroy us. And I mean that literally. Alcohol is a vehicle, but there are so many others trust me, mine is on overdrive 24/7 and I dont drink.

But our job is not to engage with either of of them, because to engage is to give them credence. We are not the weak passive self, or the evil Inner critic, our job is to enage with the real Drops and the real Tats. If we do not acknowledge the inner critic and let it just do its sh$t in the background, the voice gets lower over time.

I am good at a lot of things, but I do not have self discipline when it come to do anything that is good for me. That is my inner passivity, which I work on by just forcing myself to "hit send."

The real Tats knows that if she just has a bit of faith and keeps doing the next right thing, it will get better, but not if you engage with the Mother F&cker Inner critic/AV.

Now go get your inner Tats on and do this thing. Listen to your heart.

Does Hawk have the French Roast brewing?

X