View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 12:30 AM
  # 247 (permalink)  
snitch

Morning all,

ahhhh thanks guys I did guess it was never mind but wanted to double check in case it did mean something else lol

erratic it does sound like you are taking the right action so that's good to read,

Daisy I have joined the quit sugar thread and am going to post daily however it does look like there is not much action there at the moment but I think it will benefit me to post so yes have a read.i have been reading some of the posts there and find them very useful. Like quitting alcohol it helps to know I am not alone. When I was drinking I never had much interest in sweet things. I very rarely ate chocolate or deserts and I never ate sweets as they gave me a headache. I need to break this cycle as I do not need sweets to help stop me picking up a drink anymore. Yesterday at the park my friend brought some fresh cream cakes from wait rose. There was a custard cake with lemon drizzle, on fresh custard cream cakes are my favourite, I had an apple and a slice of cheese instead! !!! I thought just for today I do not need to eat a cream cake! I actually joked with her and said I would have found it easier if she had brought a bottle of champagne instead!

so today is day 2. Seren's dad wanted her today to take her out and have her overnight but she really did not want to go, she was crying and begging me to let her stay. I had to tell him and I really felt for him as that is not nice to hear is it but I feel stuck between a rock and a hard place as I want her to go and spend time with her daddy my plus it will give me a day to cracking on with some stuff at home, but how can I send her when she is breaking her heart and literally begging not to go? The trouble is he taken it really personally and said tell her not to contact Me! I said perhaps we need to sit down and fund a solution but he isn't interested. I will just let him calm down before broaching the subject again.

so this morning I am off to a meeting and my friend has said she will have Seren and then not sure what to later.

​​​​​​​will check in tonight. Have a good day all