View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 04:19 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
MyLittleHorsie

LOL Sassy, one year Dh and I were training to do a 100km ride for charity, I kept buying cookies to sabotage him. It backfired because he gained a suit size lol

This weekend is our annual trip to the Canadian National Exhibition. It is like what I imagine your state fairs to be. Dh worked on the grounds constructing a stage and said the rides came from Texas. A full day of walking, eating weird stuff and possibly barfing, before the concert that night. It is also Food Truck Frenzy weekend there. I fully expect to eat badly. I have been looking at the options of what I might want. Doritos corn dog maybe, pickle pizza, probably, pickle lemonade, maybe, cookie dough icecream, not a chance lol. There is small doughnuts, I think they are Tiny Tim's is the booth, those I get every year. We have a food allergy, so we plan our food ahead. As my youngest has gotten older, her allergy is harder for her to accept. So I will download the food map and whatever youngest decides, I will get too. Unless dh wants it, but usually he doesn't.

Then the kids will get me on the big ferris wheel, while I am all anxietied out on sugar. They just do it because I am all, stop moving, I hate heights, are you seriously rocking this thing, sit still you monsters!