View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 11:58 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Alysheba

Grateful Fearless is feeling better.♥
Grateful that Daisy's step g. daughter is feeling a bit better. Sounds like she's had a rough time of it, poor thing. Sending up a prayer and grateful Daisy is stepping in to help. I'm sure she must really be grateful to you, my lovely.♥
Least, that is one of my favorite "Rusty Sayings" and grateful Billie is doing better these days. She sounds like a little angel. ♥
Astro, hope work is better these days with your new arrangement.♥
Grateful WO always has a great attitude. ♥
Grateful for anyone I may have inadvertently left out. Everyone here is important! ♥
I meant to post earlier, all of a sudden, close to midnight, I woke up with my computer on my lap opened to this page, so sorry for the late post.
Grateful to be volunteering at ARF's thrift store tomorrow. I need another watch, so if I clean the watch cabinet, I'll be looking for a new one. Grateful my shift there is only 2 hours. Grateful for a new dog handling class on Thursday eve. I know at least one of my friends there will be there too.
Grateful for all of you and all the wonderful posts. Peace and love to all of you and esp to anyone suffering or struggling tonight. ♥♥♥
Grateful for all of my lovely and wonderful friends on this thread.