View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 07:01 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Daisy, I’m glad your step g. daughter feels better and hope things continue to improve. That is so young. I hope the partner straightens up! So glad you and Mr DB can be there for her.
Grateful WO has another week of sobriety
Astro, I like your idea of prepping lunches for the week. I might try that. It’s so organized
Hi least and Aly

Grateful to see painted pebbles in a flower pot at the hotel. One said gratitude and the other was painted as a lady bug . Of course, I immediately thought of the grat pack
Grateful to play 2 games of 18 hole mini golf. Husband got a hole in one on the final hole during the first game. Sonny boy got the same for the second game. Pretty unlikely and lucky shots So we got two free games of golf that don’t expire for a year.
Grateful to be home. I don’t know if it was the rides or the food I ate or hormones or some combination, but I have been feeling pretty nauseous all day. Grateful to get back to my normal routine
Grateful to see my cats and not find any hair balls or carpet holes. Grateful for a good house sitter and double sided cat tape
Grateful for a good work out
Grateful for a hot bath, orange spice and valerian tea, and PJs
Grateful for each of you