View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 02:24 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Dropsie

Thanks to Hawks great suggestions, I googled around today and learned a lot. The science part of the Two Dudes site had a link to a great site run by a doctor called Protein Power. I found the site hard to navigate, but the info on the link was great.

So the good news is that I made it through the birthday party without cheating, which is amazing. The bad news is that I was weak all day and a first class b$tch to my boyfriend, who does not deserve that at all, whihc makes me feel like sh$t.

Sass, Great news about the gig. I could not excercise now to save my life, but I am not a big work out person anyway and I amazed at all of you that are. I hope you have a great trip with your mom and daughter and do what feels right on Tuesday. Everyone is different, for me, I am just surprised at how little I crave anything now, but not being able to function is not good. I ordered some great oil that I hope will help me funtion better until the package arives, and will try and pick up something at the health food store to tide me over. Feeling faint and b$tching is not good.

X