Thread: Checking in
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 09:38 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Briansy

Originally Posted by Stayingsassy View Post
Good work on channeling your cravings, Briansy. Afternoons are still strange for me. It’s just a big craving time in general, I know there are natural dips in afternoon for everyone but if you read around you notice most people have cravings in the afternoon. I have them for sugar at that time also.

I’ve done sort of a going with the flow thing where I only eat in the afternoon, between one and six, because it seems to just be the time where I need something, anything....it can keep the alcohol thoughts from coming as well.

Hiking is amazing, I love it, it’s all we did in Hawaii. If you have goretex on are you in Australia???? It’s hotter than hades here in the US. . Your food sounds British/ Australian also!

Keep fighting the good fight, I will too!
Yes, the food is definitely a British staple (saturated fat drenched skewered kebab meat is keto heaven, no?!), I'm based in London but am from Ireland originally. I bought the Goretex for golf but I have been doing a lot of hiking lately so it may come in handy for that. I am ridiculously picky about purchases like that I know I'll have in years. Tried it on again this morning and am pleased to say I nailed it! I had a very expensive set stolen on a recent trip but I never loved it and am glad it's gone!

Hiking and being out in the outdoors is the best. There are so many beautiful spots within a reasonable drive from where I live in London that I've only just discovered. I spend a lot of time on my own anyway so having an activity that takes up most of the day that isn't drinking is optimal. Golf has bee my big pastime but I am taking a bit of a break at the moment - always good to mix things up. Hawaii sounds amazing. Sounds like my heaven. Loads of great golf and hiking. I'm not a beach person but am going to get a Personal trainer. Maybe if I get ripped I'll change my view! Won't change my pale Irish skin though ..