View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 09:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sunshinel

Very embarrassing.

Hi I haven't posted here for a long time. If you look back back at my posts I was in trouble a long time ago. I am caring for my Mum in end stage Parkinsons. Lost my Dad a year ago who I also cared for. The ongoing pain of everyday trying to calm my Mum down ( terrible anxiety, fear, trouble breathing, going blind and fights with doctors etc) makes me feel like like I'm just going to explode with heartbreak. So what i do is drink every single day. I am an alcoholic. I know that absolutely. I have reached a point where i can't stop without detox and I have been told there is a 3 month waiting list. I am such a mess. Anyway I have the most embarrassing problem. I have now become bladder and bowel incontinent. I don't know how it got to this point but it has. I can't even go to the supermarket without having an " accident" I long for a space where i can go to a rehab and get help but my Mum relies on me so much. I am desperate. Living in a city I don't know anyone for the past year and 8 months alone. Mum is close to death so I can't just take off for 6 weeks. Did anyone else become bladder and bowel incontinent - and did it get better after stopping drinking. Thank you for listening.