Thread: 3 weeks 😊
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 02:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Louise39

3 weeks 😊

3 weeks today and I've finally been booked in for some much needed therapy something I would have never gone to before but this time I'm trying everything I'm so nervous as I feel like I have 20 +years of horrible things I've never dealt with but I know I need to go if I'm going to beat this once and for all...also how long will I feel like I just want to be on my own I feel so selfish at the moment and it will never ever happen but I feel so needed by so many people I just want them all to give me a break I've never wanted to be in a room on my own ever I'm hoping it will go away and soon and I never ever talk about these things but I must ask as I know I won't judged on here but I've completely lost any feelings toward my partner I want a break from being intimate I'm finding it hard being sober and feeling that way towards him we have only been together 1 yr and a half and I'm feeling so suffocated by him and my family..... but on the upside a friend said today " I don't know you don't drink with your life" I laughed it off but thought NO if I have even one more drink I will never change what i need to and this will go on forever ..I need to learn to speak up and stick uo for myself and say I've had enough...I'm sure I've said this before on here but maybe one day I will find my voice lol
on another note I read somewhere today a lady describe her sobriety by saying "I treat it like a precious gem that must be protected at ALL costs"
I'm going to sleep thankful I'm not alone and I have SR ❤ Im binge watching a program called vikings at the moment it's strange it helps me fall asleep but it's what I look forward to at the end of the day...I need recomendations for when it's finished as I'm panicking already 😂 goodnight everyone x