View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 11:24 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
CellarDoor123

My year without him was extremely hard. I thought about him every single day and tried to move on talking with other people and had a fling with someone new for a month but it simply didn't feel the same. I couldn't shake the connection I felt i had with him.

He is not pressuring me into getting back together at all. Only trying to be very open & honest with me about what he's going through and realizing that he feels very confident in how he's handling things right now.

He actually came to me 4 months ago and we started talking casually. Then we hooked up and he ghosted me because he was ashamed over how he acted and felt that his motives weren't right. Sex is a drug too as they say... 4 months after that is where i'm at right now. He's come to me again and it seems as though the universe has willed it. There has been many signs and I could just feel that he was going to message me again. I'm glad he did because I feel like i had to get things off my chest that I wasn't able to before.

I know there isn't a rush. But it literally hurts to live this life without him. But then I think there can be someone out there for me that doesn't have addiction problems. But would I feel the same connection I have with him?

It's a big pill to swallow.