View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 12:04 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  
Rose335

Anaya - totally agree with what you said: grateful to be hopeful. However carefully I rewrote my drinking times I could never claim they brought me hope.

Daisy and Hev - it was so interesting to see the Mary Quant exhibition. There was lots of projected newsreel showing people actually wearing the clothes back in the day and honestly it looked like a forgotten time. Prompted a few memories especially since I actually lived quite near thenV&A back then, albeit in a lowly bedsit!

Numblady - you pack a lot into a day. I admire that and you surely couldn't do that if you were still in drinking mode.

I've followed advice given here and rolled my clothes (if it's good enough for Poirot it's good enough for me). What an excellent idea that was and I've managed to get everything in one small case.

Aly and Rusty - just to say I hope the health related matters you are facing this week prove totally positive.

Grateful to be going off on holiday, I think. I'm flying on my own which is unusual for me and that makes me a bit pathetically nervous.
Grateful to have done all the boring chores and house admin stuff. Fearless, I've now even freed up enough qtime to iron my underwear should I choose to do so!
Grateful to have finally found and ordered a present for an important birthday. Why do I feel obliged to read often endless reviews before I buy anything?
Grateful to be escaping a rainy day and weekend although I have a horrible feeling that's exactly what I'm heading to!
Grateful to have been allowed to share and know a bit more about by the lives of Grat pack friends. I really enjoy reading everyone's messages.

Grey and rainy Thursday here. Hope it's better out there for some of you.