View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 01:57 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Grateful to finally check in. It’s morning somewhere!
Rose, you make me laugh . I realized I’ve been in denial about the amount of ironing I do. I did more this morning. A pair of shorts and another t-shirt. Who does that? Well at least I don’t iron underwear -mine or anyone else’s in the house.
FBL, agreed. A little over 2-1/2 years in and my working memory seems better than ever
On the plants, I stick to succulents or fake kinds, even fake succulents. Anything else that blooms in the garden was already here and established long ago.
Rz, you’ve probably had your appt by now. I hope it went well. Sending good vibes
Grateful for a productive morning. Got work stuff done and in between got passport applications done and husband and I met with someone to finalize Will and trust docs. Such a good feeling
Grateful to give a little money to a homeless family at the grocery store parking lot. I don’t do this very often. They had a baby, the wife seemed lovely, and the husband was playing violin beautifully. It was both sad and heartwarming.
Grateful to give the gardener our old lawn mower and a patio set. These things had been given to us years ago and it was nice that he could make use of them or give away to someone else.
Grateful to finally spend some time relaxing and unwinding.
Grateful for each of you