View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 06:33 AM
  # 456 (permalink)  
LoveMeNow
Getting there!!

Originally Posted by Seren View Post
Hello LMN,

A bit late, but I empathize with your situation. For a while at my current job, there was one young woman who made life miserable for everyone. I was already starting to look for work elsewhere when suddenly she announced she was leaving for another job in another town - Hallelujah!! Lol!

There is another, fabulous job out there for you somewhere. I hope you are feeling better! Go get 'em!
When I read this I thought...oh how I wish I could be this lucky.

Well, on Friday, the company "pet" and a huge troublemaker gave her notice! The higher ups are not happy, lol.

The interesting thing is.....she is very likable on the surface. BUT, by her own admission, she has been a real snitch. She recently told me how she went to the big boss about many of our coworkers and felt justified in doing so. These coworkers are not even in our department and have their own bosses, some being managers themselves. I have no doubt I was also complained about too. In fact, I know I was....she told me that I was disruptive in the beginning because I asked too many questions. This is while I was new and wasn't receiving any training.

For some reason, she has really been trying to buddy up with me lately. I just need to keep my distance and wait her time out. I don't think she will leave quietly.

I am grateful for this new development. I am hoping it becomes a positive change in the workplace.