View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 07:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
HardLessons

I am sure if you got a chance to speak with my addict & asked her what happened with you & HL (insert my real name) - one of the things she would definitely say about me is that I was extremely inconsistent with her. Meaning at times saying no then changing to yes & visa versa. I rarely used the word no with her. Even if I did say no - it could change to yes just from tears from her. LOL!

I think the other thing she would say is that I pulled away from her & finally abandoned her altogether. She might also say HL knew everything about me. He knew exactly what I was & went along with it for a long period of time. I was open with him & he knew the deal.

I would be totally guilty as charged. My only excuse is that I cant deal with her in a healthy manner. I was as jumbled up as she was. My love, caring, & emotions for her just scrambled up my thinking to no end.

Certainly you have some difficult decisions to make. At least you have some time to sort out what you are going to do. I hope you are able to develop a clear decision.