View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 05:08 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Thank you for the new thread, Opi!
Hev, Jackfruit is a type of fruit that comes from south India (according to Google) and it’s making its way around the world as a meat alternative. I’m not vegetarian but I do try to avoid red meat. Depending on how you prepare it, and with which herbs or spices, you can make it taste like anything. I loved your post this morning!
Numblady, I am curious now to try Dragon fruit. Does it come from game of thrones? Lol
Soberwolf, great to see you here!
Rose, glad you enjoyed time with your sisters without being bothered by their drinks. That is great progress!

Grateful for a flashback yesterday. I saw a man at the corner near my house as I was driving home from an errand at a stop light getting busted for DUI. He had a business suit on, looked like he had it all together. It was the middle of the day. It could have been me years ago. I was lucky enough to never get a DUI. Grateful to have compassion for this man and hope that he will change
Grateful for this quote I saw yesterday: if there was no change, there’d be no butterflies
Grateful my husband fixed my outdoor water fountain
Grateful husband is working from home today, a new thing in our life which he will be able to do occasionally when I am traveling for work, such as today.
Grateful to be up early and getting ready to drive to a work meeting and see the sunset
Grateful for each of you, my kindred spirit friends and “computer” family as least says (or was that Daisy?)

Last edited by Fearlessat50; 08-07-2019 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Typo. In a rush. Sorry