Thread: Feeling low
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 08:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Linzey0706

Feeling low

I am having a really rough day today.... as I wrote in my last post, my ex boyfriend who was addicted to heroine came back into my life 2 years after he initially left and was back for the last two years.. he came back when he was addicted to heroine again and we got him help and he was doing wonderful but started drinking slowly.. wasn’t going out only drinking at home then started going out.. Swears he isn’t on drugs but wants to be able to drink beer when he wants to.. we fought from May-July and mid July he told me he didn’t want to be with me anymore I made him miserable and hated when he went out...

its been 3.5 weeks since that convo, I didn’t talk to him for 1.5 weeks and then saw him out with another girl at the bar so I called him and told him he either wants to work on things or not I’m not waiting around.. he of course chose no said they aren’t togther but they talk.. told his mom and brother same thing they aren’t togther but they talk...

Up until last Thursday I was texting him asking him to see our relationship for the good it was but he just ignored me and ignored me and ignored me... I stopped and deleted him on all social media but could still see his profile it was public

Saturday I saw this girl add him and I stayed calm and saw him add her back five hours later he had blocked me from seeing his social media (mind you this kid was always sweet as pie to me) then yesterday I saw a post his cousin put up saying “the next part of your life will make some people wish they treated you better” and he had loved it.. I got pretty upset because i stood by this kid through everything and he’s acting like I am the devil and he hates me now..

regardless I am trying hard to let it all go and let him run his life.. I know he doesn’t want me in his life so why am I so stuck on how hurt I am that he threw me to the wolves and got a new girlfiend? Does this sound like drug behavior? Or does he just really hate me?