Thread: Oh Well Part 2
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 07:47 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
fini

I don't know fini. I remember how certain I was. I was not trying to fool me or you or anyone else. I don't know. nono, i did not think you were trying to fool me or you or anyone. what i’m getting at is that our certainty is not reliable. as far as this condition is concerned. i realize this is counter the Big Plan.

Maybe it doesn't matter in the least bit what I know aside from I can't drink, no matter what I know. Again, I feel like I'm guessing at what you already know the answer to be. i don’t know the answer for you. it depends on what your problem is. i know i keep saying that. ad nauseum, i’d guess. for me, i thought the problem was drinking. turned out the real problem was living okay in reality. i know that is a cliche...but it sure fit me

I wasn't asking you to prop me up to continue drinking; I'm really sorry if it seemed that way. That would be a very mean thing to do to a bunch of alcoholics. I'm a whole lot of screwed up, but mean isn't part of it.nono, i did not think you were asking for that. just saying i do not know how to prop somebody up for sobriety when they are drinking. i’m not capable

so glad to read you have pulled out. get medical help if you need it. “worth” doesn’t enter into it...irrelevant. but id suggest ,if i may, that you chat about that with your therapist, that idea of not being worth medical attention.