Old 08-03-2019, 04:50 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
biminiblue

So you mentioned your painting supplies...there are some seriously talented artists on this site (and in my life) who are past over-drinkers.

I am looking forward to your musings on paper. I imagine the first ones will be dark and maybe have a lot of red. Or maybe that's just how my anger and grief manifest when I'm *in it.*

How are you feeling today? I think the first few days or couple weeks of my sober time contain enough memories to keep me from ever picking up a drink again. I can't tell you how different I am now with some continuous sober time under my belt. It's worth the discomfort, Tats.

Food, lots of it. I find food is medicine. There is no end of nutrition info online, so it's been a great hobby/time user for me. I don't know where on the planet you live, but if it's summer where you are there are so many food festivals and farmers' markets. The berries are now at peak in my part of the world. I just picked bunch of wild blackberries and ate [too many of] them yesterday. Tastes like summer. So much fiber!