Old 08-02-2019, 10:40 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  
OneofYou

Thank you MLD51 and same to you! 4 1/2 yrs sober is incredibly inspiring to newbies like me

And, congrats on Day 3 no smoking.. You're really brave to do it right before vacation. Like getting sober, I've forced myself into a home rehab until I get past the 1st wk. But, it'll be great for you to start making new special memories smoke-free to remember!!

I'm interested to see how Chantix works for you. I've thought of it, but, even trying a patch last wk in preparation gave me floaters across my eyes.. I wonder if I'll have crazy dreams cold-turkey. Certainly, imagine we'd both take those over being addicted anymore..

So far, I've just busied myself in the garden and at the gym. Cravings not so bad, but, my body's heating up a bit.

That's great your nicotine free, woohoo!! Let's keep it that way and fingers-crossed this quit sticks for us both.. I have the same feeling I did the day I quit alcohol. Just knew I was ready and nothing could change my mind that a little chocolate cream pie can't soothe!!

Enjoy your weekend and getting ready for your trip. It'll be so nice doing it without worrying about where are my cigs