Old 07-28-2019, 05:48 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Welcome Back, Tatsy!

'Secular' is a better place with you in it. Whatever the reason, I'm heartened to see you again, since your insightful Posts were always a real boost for my Permanent Sobriety. It is both kind and generous of you to display your usual rigorous honesty while returning here for support. Which, as you can read, you can count on. You're helping others more than you know.

One of my take-aways from SR over the Years is absorb and appreciate how individual the Recovery Journey is. It can't be reduced to a Formulaic Process; there's simply too many blunt Testimonials to the contrary. So, for whatever reason this latest detour was put in front of you by The Universe, you will prevail with your prior successes as part of your coping Arsenal. Your last run of Sobriety is extremely laudable. More importantly, it now provides a clear Roadmap of where you again need to be. Your steadfast resolve to get there radiates from your Posts.

I have no doubt that ultimately you can and will prevail over transient obstacles. Nothing is quite so clear as the Path Rediscovered.

You know where to find us. All the best...