Old 07-25-2019, 06:45 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

I’m glad to see you posting again. I’ve been thinking of you and so worry when you don’t post. I’m sorry you’re still in pain with the earache. Since your doctor is away maybe another doctor can see you, or the ER for some antibiotics. I’ve had good results with a warm compress on my ear multiple times daily while at rest and drops of warm garlic oil until such a time when I could get to see my doctor (I seem to get earaches over the weekend when he’s closed lol).

I’m sorry about your mother. I do think the best thing right now is to focus on you, your recovery and your health. Once that’s sorted everything, and I do mean everything, will become infinitely easier to deal with.

I’m glad alcohol has you licked! That’s the first step of the steps right? I’m not an AAer but I do go to meetings now and then and always feel better, inspired and stronger afterwards. It does work from what I’ve seen. Maybe get to a meeting. Make some real life connections. Stop isolating and start to live again.

Still rooting for you sweeti .