View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 07:41 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
fml23

Update: Just a vent on dealing with the man child that is my STBXAH. Despite written emailed instructions dumbed down to the level of a three year old, he did not have a required document signed and notarized. He waited until the last moment to deadline, returned the incomplete doc, and then, when asked to complete it in now a crisis timeline, he freaked out and sent repeated text messages critiquing:

1) my instruction were not clear

2) why is it required to be done this way, I misunderstood the process or am trying to pull a fast one on him

3) He doesn’t have a legal ID (from his repeated DUI) and can’t possible get one bc said loss of license means no ride to the DMV

4) He has a notary in his family but it’s so inconvenient to use her and witnessed short notice

5) I brought this all on myself because of my actions

6) I’m a selfish person as always because he had to rearrange his entire day, how dare I cause him so much stress, his routine keeps him sober

Mind you, all jokes aside, this is part of a settlement that is salvaging his financial well being as much as my own, entirely free to him. Once settled he is ALSO released from the suit. Yet he’s never paid a lawyer or done anything productive to get here.

Done venting. I know it’s ridiculous and I know it’s on him and that he’s a selfish child of a person, but my god it gets under my skin! Just stop messing around and finish the doc!!!