View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 02:49 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
RainingButtons

So today was my daughters 19th birthday.
STBXAH turns up with an expensive bottle of salted caramel vodka for her. Then he plants himself on MY sofa and asks if he can check a score on the TV picking up my remote control. Kids all there so can hardly look like a cow by saying no.. oh but I don’t have Sky anymore what a shaaame! (I found out recently he’s been tapping into my Netflix subscription the last 4 months too! I changed my password and he had the nerve to text me asking for it!!)

anyway - son asks his dad to stay for dinner - thankfully he declined “your mother’s not invited me” 🙄🙄 but he spent the afternoon allowing him to get excited about a possible holiday to Spain to see family this summer. Our son is 13 and was googling flights and AH seemed really keen to take him. (They’d stay with family so I’m not too concerned about the safety aspect but annoyed about how he can justify the cost of a holiday when he’s not paying me any child support!)

i kept out of the way - busied myself with housework until he left but felt angry that he was in my space. I text him this afternoon to say “I’m letting you know I will no longer be working for “business” so you will need to find someone else to cover Thursday”

no reply.

My son keeps inviting his dad over, and he doesn’t see that there’s anything wrong with that. I don’t want to say he cant do that anymore as obviously the kids are safer at mine than with him driving them about but still feeling like him being in my house is too much right now. I’m feeling such rage towards him one minute and mixed feelings swinging from hate to pity to wanting to chat and act as if everything’s ok - it’s confusing and messing with my head. It will really upset my kids to hear they can’t see dad whenever they want all “because mum doesn’t like it” 😢

Last edited by RainingButtons; 07-21-2019 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Typo