View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 02:32 AM
  # 218 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

Repeat post...all went to plan...one semester off for surgery, then

Sincere thanks folks. That is one thing I would not have accepted last year- positive feedback.
Well space cadets, today was THE day..not as profound as seeing my son, but one I have been working towards for 7 months for.

I started art school today.
Life drawing (nudies). My anxiety was up gewtting there- but a student from last year saw me and came up to hug me (!!), several others also said hi, that I am looking well- were interested in my recent history, two agreed with each other- thast I look happy, whereas last year I did not.

One lady is going to miss some lessons for work, and announced to the teacher and class she would get my email and I can be there as a resource. I did not mind, apparently she saw something trustworthy in me from the class we shared last year. I did 'warn' the lecturer by phone of memory and pain and burns, and I coped really well, considering the anxious piece of wobbly jelly I was last year. I kept pace, did not forget anything and understood when the lecturer helped me along.

I dun good folks.

I hope anyone who is not feeling at peace and healthy with stuff- gets what they need.

Too tired to be profound.