Old 07-17-2019, 11:28 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Milano58

Yeah.. Its fascinating stuff. First you have to become self aware. That sounds so basic but I struggled. I coujd never meditate. I was terrified of it. Took me years to let go and speak to my feelings. We're so used to reacting to an addicts behaviour that we don't stop to address our feelings. Yes, we're hurt, saddened etc. But there's the why that we blank out. When I did tai chi.. I could feel myself lock in energy. I knew it wasn't flowing. I've no idea how or why I wouldn't release it. I was so terrified of showing release, emotion. My instructors used to get zapped trying to reposition me. I used to get physically nauseated by tai chi. It took years to let go and meditate.. And I loved it eventually. Now I buzz in yoga. Sometimes I cry. I don't even know why. I've done 20yrs of martial arts. Got my level 2 reiki. Meditate to a heart coherence guided meditation nightly. Not only do I love myself more, my body's aging has slowed down. When I'm buzzing people flock to me. I'm never left alone at a cafe...I believe this is what attracted my EXAH to me. But you can only heal yourself.