View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 12:26 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
HardLessons

Hi Trailmix

All the big SR guns are visiting my thread LOL

Hopefully Trailmix I have learned enough that I wont put myself in another situation like I went through. I take full responsibility for allowing all of this to have happened.

She is not a demon. She just is what she is. I foolishly thought I could help her. Towards the end her & I were fighting often. I was aware at that point & could not accept the reality of what her life was.

She just wanted me to focus on her problems. Just like I had done for years in the past. I couldn't do that any longer because I knew these problems were only symptoms for the true deep rooted problems of addiction(s). She did not & would not address the true problem. I tried but that wasn't happening.

I could tell you so much about why I fell in love with her. So many details. Things like her eyes, her smile, her hands, & her voice. At times she was very innocent & child like. She has a good heart - it's there - I've seen it - many times. I still love her & always will.

And yes there is also a very scary dark side to her. Very much like a Terminator. Mindless dead eyes, uncaring, in your face F-you. Hard from many years of drug use, hard from years running the streets, & hard from being in prison.

The woman who bought my house wrote me a letter when she put in her offer. I didn't know her at all. My Real Estate Agent called to tell me about the offer & read me the letter. She said it was very unusual.

BTW the Real Estate Agent was the same as sold me the house back when. She knew me & my addict. We looked at the house several times before I bought it.

The buyer wanted me to know how much she loved the house, how perfect it would be for her & her daughter, how much she hoped we could work things out, & she hoped to make that house her happy home. I took her letter to heart in making the final deal. I never heard of a buyer writing a letter like that to the seller before. So just maybe in the end I did help a mother with a daughter find a good home. I made sure everything was perfect with the house by the day of closing. I never met the buyer in person. I think you are right Trailmix it all certainly does seem fitting..

Thanks for all your help.