View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 05:43 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by kenton View Post
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen of Sober city. I had such an incredible day yesterday. I did my Reiki Master level training! I'm now a reiki master!! And what's even more incredible is that I did the training with my 10 year old daughter. It's taken over a year but now we are both Reiki Masters. A ten year old Reiki Master!!! Imagine that. It's an incredible achievement and I feel very proud of us both. And the best part was during the initiation yesterday, when I was surrounded by so much positivity and love, I felt the shift. It suddenly became crystal clear to me that I have a choice. We all do. And from now on, I choose to distance myself from negative, toxic energy. So grateful to sobriety and all of you for helping me find this path.

Jo, you are a beautiful person and a beautiful soul. You've had a really tough time lately struggling with anxiety and adapting to your new meds but you show up to life every day.... working, being a mum, daughter, sister, friend, caring for others all the time. Slow things down and think about all you've achieved. Congratulate yourself for that. Once you start focusing on all your positives, any little changes you want to make in your life will become far easier to achieve. When I focus solely on what I want to achieve, I often don't know where to start. When I focus on everything I'm doing right, the job kinds of starts itself. Not sure if any of this makes sense. In a nutshell, focus on the positive...… magic seems to happen when we do. Love you Jo and everyone else here. 24 more for me please xxxx
Congratulations Kenton for both you and your daughter! What a beautiful blessing. Lots of love to you and have a wonderful day xoxo