View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 11:56 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
kenton

Hey Delilah! Sorry I missed your post on the last thread, which most definitely wasn't a rant. If that was a rant, I'm an aardvark.... And I'm not an aardvark, even though one day I'd love to be. Wonderful, magical creatures. Anyway, I wish I could talk to you at length but I have to get the kids to school but I just wanted to suggest you Google 'full moon release'. It just so happens to be the time of the full moon at the moment which is the perfect time to let go of any situation, any energy, any person that is no longer serving you. Sounds like the universe is pointing out to you the people you need to distance yourself from (your sister in law). Doesn't have to be forever but it does have to be. Sometimes when I feel very uncomfortable in a situation or with certain people..... Especially if I'm left in tears.....I really try to understand what I'm being taught. Sounds like you're doing all this intuitively anyway Delilah which is what happens when you live life as you do as your true, awesome, authentic self but when I went back to read your post, I wanted to reassure you that these kinds of healing, cleansing shifts can be very normal at the time of the full moon. And whilst they're painful at the time, they are ultimately working for our greater good. Sending you lots of love Delilah..... If you can, go out and look at the moon tonight, and when you do, know that I looked at it earlier and it appears to you with love sent from me. Love to you Whopper, slipperyknot and everyone here. 24 more for me please xxxx