View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 08:56 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Delilah1

8:47 pm in California and checking in for another 24.

Thank you so much for all of the kind comments after my rant the other night, it is nice to know I can come here to share the good, the bad, and the ugly. I try to always look at things from a positive angle, and with gratitude, and on Saturday night I was grateful to have all of you. I was also grateful to wake up feeling fine on Sunday morning, not sure many others at that family gathering felt the same way.

Hevyn, I知 sorry you deal with a similar situation. I have tried to be nice and ignore because of the kids, and because if my mother in law, but I致e reached the same point as you, I am over it. I will be avoiding certain gatherings, my mental well being is important, and I am way beyond the years of trying to placate adults.

I知 lucky to have incredible family, many of whom are friends that have become family. I also have my own three babies who I love more than anything in the world.

Today was the only day I have to work this week, I am now off until Friday the 26th when I値l be heading to a two day conference, thankfully it痴 local, so I will be home at night, and after that I知 back to my regular work schedule.

We are heading on a driving trip this week, going to do a college visit/fun road trip up the coast, then to Chico, then back down. We leave early Friday morning, and come back on Wednesday night. I知 excited for the girls to see a few schools and to start thinking about what they might like in a college, then they can start those scholarship applications!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far.

❤️Delilah