View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 04:09 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
toosweet
toosweet

Thank you, Minnie. I have some of the same thoughts that you do. I know he has a stripper and her little boy living with him. I imagine him spending money on her as well, which somehow makes me feel worse than if I thought he was just using it for drugs and cigarettes. I know that is selfish of me. I understood when he really couldn't pay me back but I think he is working steadily now, at least he was a few weeks ago, and know that the stripper is still living there with him, so get angry every time I think about struggling to pay my own electric bill or worrying about buying the kids Christmas and one son's birthday gifts. I know it is my own fault I loaned him the money, but I guess now I just feel hurt and angry and it is so hard to let go of. I had loaned him money in the past, small amounts and he always made a big point of repaying me, until lately. I hope you do get your money back. I don't know that I will, but really I do pray for him and as angry as I am, still want him to recover. I won't rescue him anymore and I still want him one day to hold himself accountable.

Karen