View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 01:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Chevfb7

XAH Trying to be controlling

Haven't posted in a long time. My life and my children’s are so much better now that I’m divorced. My XAH got remarried two weeks ago. These last few weeks XAH has really been bothering me. He texts me and FaceTimes the kids everyday. Now I know that’s not a crime, but when he calls he always ask the kids what they are doing and where they have been, and who we have been with. Last night we were at a birthday party and he tried to facetime them 4 times. I told him we were busy and they would talk to him later. He texted me 3 times asking why they haven’t called. I let them call him back when we got home, but he only wants to FaceTime so he didnt answer. He then tried to FaceTime again, and finally settled for a phone call. He asked our 5 year old why momma won’t let me talk to him! The kids have no desire to talk to him, but I haven’t not let them. I can’t help but feel like he only wants to talk to them to see what we or I am doing. He was so controlling when we were married, and I don’t have to answer to him anymore! I just don’t know if I have to let my kids talk to him everyday. I looked at our divorce papers it says nothing about it. I just feel like he is sneakily trying to harass and still control me!