View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 06:35 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Abraham

Yea, thanks dee and everyone. Now that I stopped the med if it comes back I will at least know its something else. Over the past 10 or so days I lost 5 lbs initially then gained it back in the few days I felt better and after this last stint I am down 10 lbs. Already back up a few pounds. Finally ate normal today, and kept down all of it. Just got back from a nice walleye dinner with the inlaws. My sister and bro in law were drinking beers. I was even talking beer with them. I had water. Then when I got home I realized I had not even thought about the beer. No wishing I had one or anything. I was just conversing and enjoying. While yes its not easy to quit drinking its funny how hard my AV wanted me to think it was, and now I know(learned) better. Going for some chocolate ice cream, with chocolate syrup, nuts, and wip cream. With a glass of chocolate milk. Hey I'm down 8 pounds in the last week I can afford the calories. lol. Have a good night (for me in eastern standard time) or day. June 2019 class. Day 29 in the bag. Officially a month(june 10th-july10) on Wed. Then I can start counting by the month.