View Single Post
Old 04-13-2003, 10:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
jenlou
Paused

Smile same here , buddy

Hello buddy..
I am hoping this site along with alanon meetings which I will begin this week will help me increase some happiness in my life. I am not an alcoholic but my husband is. He will not admit to it and is very good at denial. He is so good, that at times, he has convinced me that it is not because of the alcohol that we have the problems that we do. It may not be the sole problem, but it is a major problem. It hurts me that he has not been able to identify the problem, but rather than let the alcohol destroy him, our marriage and myself, I have decided that I need to make a change at least in trying to help myself be able to cope with it. So, this is my start. I have felt the same way as you as far as not being able to have anyone to talk to . I have been dealing with this for so long alone. I am hurt, tired, emotionally drained and so very lonely. I realize that I need to help myself before I can possibly begin to help the "us". I am scared, confused and very much alone. I hope this helps me. I feel it cannot hurt. It can only help.....